A Lifestyle Hotel in Downtown New Haven
Embrace New Haven's cultural energy from a distinctive boutique hotel that embodies the city's independent spirit. New Haven Hotel offers a sophisticated style immersed in vibrant local experiences. Located one block from Yale University and the historic district, we inspire the curious, adventurous, and romantic.
Relax between explorations in our upscale guestrooms and suites. Stay active in the fitness center or socialize by the fireplace in the lobby living room. Be inspired to explore the culture, history, and adventure of New Haven all around us.
WHY NEW HAVEN HOTEL
In New Haven city center
World-class Fitness Center
1 block from Yale University
NEVER JUST STAY
We are within walking distance to everything that is cool, cultured, and culinary about New Haven. Explore our beautiful New England city, from historic landmarks to the performing arts. Stay curious.
Yale University Art Gallery
0.4 Milesmap pin
0.8 Milesmap pin
Yale New Haven Health
0.5 Milesmap pin
0.2 Milesmap pin
East Rock Park
5.6 Milesmap pin
Taste of New HavenDiscover New Haven's creative culinary scene at restaurants and pubs just steps away. Explore our world-famous pizza and participate in the Pizza Wars, or enjoy the city's diverse flavors on a food tour.
REDESIGNED ROOMS & SUITES
EXECUTIVE KING WITH SLEEPER SOFAUnwind in our Executive King Room, featuring one king bed and a lounge area with a sleeper sofa and city views. This spacious room is a serene place to stay productive or relax after your day exploring New Haven.
TWO QUEEN GUESTROOMFind the comforts of home in our spacious Two Queen Guestroom near Yale University. With more bed space to stretch out and relax, this Two Queen room features two plush queen beds, a work desk and ergonomic work chair, and a contemporary design.
KING GUEST ROOMExperience a timeless stay in our King Guest Room. Designed with your comfort and convenience in mind, this accommodation features plush bedding, a work desk, and modern wood detailing.
KING SUITE WITH SEPARATE LIVING ROOMRest comfortably in our King Suite which features a separate living area, kitchenette, and a modern bathroom with an LED mirror and a step-in shower. This spacious suite offers a relaxing retreat after exploring New Haven.
TWO QUEEN BED STUDIO SUITEFind just the right balance of contemporary design, relaxed comfort, and simple style in our Two Queen Bed Studio Suite. Well-appointed with two queen beds, a full-size sleeper sofa, and a full kitchen with a cooktop, this suite is the best choice for families or a lively group of friends.
HOST AN INSPIRING EVENT
CURATED HOTEL SPECIALS
Upcoming Events02 JunFri, 12:00 AM
NEARBY EVENTSCrafting Worldviews
Upcoming Events02 JunFri, 12:00 PM
NEARBY EVENTSElm City Party Bike Private Tour
Upcoming Events02 JunFri, 05:00 PM
NEARBY EVENTSAcoustic Mafia
- What are the check-in and check-out times at the New Haven Hotel? Our standard check-in time is 3:00 PM. Check-outs are until 11:00 AM. Early check-ins and late check-outs are possible but subject to availability. Talk to our staff for information.
- Does the New Haven Hotel offer parking? Yes. The New Haven Hotel offers secure covered self-parking for $24 a day + tax per vehicle. Guests simply drive up to the entrance, check-in, and can access the garage across the street with a room key.
- Is New Haven Hotel pet-friendly? Yes! The New Haven Hotel is happy to allow dogs to stay with their families at our property. There is a limit of one dog of any size per registered room and a $75 one-time cleaning fee upon checkout.
- Is smoking allowed at the New Haven Hotel? We are a 100% smoke-free property in all public spaces and guest rooms. There is a $250 smoking cleaning fee for anyone who violates the no-smoking policy.
- Do you offer breakfast? The hotel offers a 24-hour lobby market with drinks, snacks and breakfast items.Take it to go or sit and enjoy in our living room style lobby. We are also within walking distance of some of the best restaurants in New Haven. Ask our staff for recommendations.