A Lifestyle Hotel in Downtown New Haven
Embrace New Haven's cultural energy from a distinctive boutique hotel that embodies the city's independent spirit. New Haven Hotel offers a sophisticated style immersed in vibrant local experiences. Located one block from Yale University and the historic district, we inspire the curious, adventurous, and romantic.
Relax between explorations in our upscale guestrooms and suites. Stay active in the fitness center or socialize by the fireplace in the lobby living room. Be inspired to explore the culture, history, and adventure of New Haven all around us.
REDESIGNED ROOMS & SUITES
EXECUTIVE KING WITH SLEEPER SOFAUnwind in our Executive King Room, featuring one king bed and a lounge area with a sleeper sofa and city views. This spacious room is a serene place to stay productive or relax after your day exploring New Haven.
TWO QUEEN GUESTROOMFind the comforts of home in our spacious Two Queen Guestroom near Yale University. With more bed space to stretch out and relax, this Two Queen room features two plush queen beds, a work desk and ergonomic work chair, and a contemporary design.
KING SUITE WITH SEPARATE LIVING ROOMRest comfortably in our King Suite which features a separate living area, kitchenette, and a modern bathroom with an LED mirror and a step-in shower. This spacious suite offers a relaxing retreat after exploring New Haven.
TWO QUEEN BED STUDIO SUITEFind just the right balance of contemporary design, relaxed comfort, and simple style in our Two Queen Bed Studio Suite. Well-appointed with two queen beds, a full-size sleeper sofa, and a full kitchen with a cooktop, this suite is the best choice for families or a lively group of friends.
HOST AN INSPIRING EVENT
CURATED HOTEL SPECIALS
- What are the check-in and check-out times at the New Haven Hotel? Our standard check-in time is 3:00 PM. Check-outs are until 11:00 AM. Early check-ins and late check-outs are possible but subject to availability. Talk to our staff for information.
- Does the New Haven Hotel offer parking? Yes. The New Haven Hotel offers secure covered self-parking for $24 a day + tax per vehicle. Guests simply drive up to the entrance, check-in, and can access the garage across the street with a room key.
- Is New Haven Hotel pet-friendly? Yes! The New Haven Hotel is happy to allow dogs to stay with their families at our property. There is a limit of one dog of any size per registered room and a $75 one-time cleaning fee upon checkout.
- Is smoking allowed at the New Haven Hotel? We are a 100% smoke-free property in all public spaces and guest rooms. There is a $250 smoking cleaning fee for anyone who violates the no-smoking policy.
- Do you offer breakfast? The hotel offers a 24-hour lobby market with drinks, snacks and breakfast items.Take it to go or sit and enjoy in our living room style lobby. We are also within walking distance of some of the best restaurants in New Haven. Ask our staff for recommendations.
- Which airport is closest to New Haven Hotel? Tweed New Haven is 10 minutes away from our Downtown New Haven Hotel. Avelo Airlines operates daily flights from destination like Florida, Chicago, Nashville, Baltimore/ Washington DC, Puerto Rice and more.
- Does the New Haven Hotel host weddings? We will gladly host your wedding guests, offering exclusive discounted rates for your room block! We are located downtown New Haven, close to popular event venues like Anthony's Ocean View, Amarante's, Woodwinds, Bill Miller's Castle, New Haven Lawn Club, New Haven Country Club and more. Visit our Groups and Events page to learn how to secure your room block.