CONTACT & LOCATION
Plan Your Travel In Downtown New Haven
At New Haven Hotel, it's never just about the stay. Explore New Haven's rich cultural heritage and embark on an adventure through history, art, and urban activities. Experience the city's vibrant food and nightlife scene, shopping destinations, and museums. There is a story at every turn.
Whether you are here to explore the city's artistic side, for a business connection, or a sightseeing vacation with the kids, we are your passport to New Haven.
More Than Just A Stay
Located one block from Yale University, the New Haven Hotel offers boutique style with a modern edge in Downtown New Haven. Whether you are here on business, visiting a student, or enjoying our dynamic city, our hotel is designed for the way you travel. For reservations and trip planning check availability here. For additional questions, get in touch with our knowledgeable staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hotel is located in New Haven's downtown district with easy access to airports, transportation hubs, and major highways.
- Parking New Haven Hotel offers convenient parking in a secure lot for only $24 per day. Simply drive up to the entrance, check-in, and access the garage across the street with your room keycard. We make travel easy so you can focus on what matters.
- By Car
New Haven is easily accessible by car from all major cities on the east coast. Our downtown New Haven hotel is within minutes of Interstates 91 and 95. By car, New Haven is about 1.5 hours from New York City and less than two hours from Providence, R.I. and Boston, Mass.
- By Air
- Tweed New Haven Regional Airport (HVN) - 4.2 miles from the hotel
- Bradley International Airport (BDL) - 45 miles from the hotel
- LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) - 61 miles
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) - 64 miles from the hotel
- By Train
We are 0.5 miles from Union Station in New Haven, providing rail and Amtrak trains from Penn Station in New York City and Boston South Station.
The Metro-North Railroad provides service between New Haven and Grand Central Station in NYC.
Discover New Haven
From sports to arts to history, New Haven blends a rich cultural legacy with a new cosmopolitan energy. Enjoy a show at the Shubert Theater or catch a concert at College Street Music Hall. Tour historic landmarks like New Haven Green and explore the prestigious Yale University campus. Be curious.
- Nearby Attractions
- Shubert Theater
- College Street Music Hall
- New Haven Public Library
- Peabody Museum
- Yale Art Gallery
- Yale British Art Museum
- Amistad Memorial
- Grove Street Cemetery
- Connecticut Hall
- Wooster St. District
- Roger Shermans House
- Knights of Columbus Museum
- Skull and Bones Society
- Annual Events
- New Haven Grand Prix
- Closer to Free Ride
- New Haven Restaurant Week
- International Festival of Arts and Ideas
- New Haven Road Race
- Yale Harvard Game
- New Haven Food Truck Festival
- Dragon Boat Regatta at Canal St. Dockhouse
- Nightlife & Entertainment
- Jazzy's Cabaret
- Owl Shop
- Firehouse 12
- Toads Place
- Café Nine
- Stella Blues
- Mediterranea Café and Hookah Bar
- Walking Tours
- Yale University Tour - Yale Visitors Center
- Pizza Walking Tour - Taste of New Haven
- New Haven Food Tour - Taste of New Haven
- Fitstyle Walking Tour with Shana
- Ghost Tours
- Elm City Party Bike (bar tour, not walking)
- Grove Street Cemetery Tour
- New Haven Green Tour
- Crypt Tours
Upcoming Events04 MarMon, 12:00 AM
NEARBY EVENTSAvelo Flights at Tweed Airport in New Haven
Upcoming Events04 MarMon, 10:00 AM
NEARBY EVENTSAn Exhibition in Four Acts & All the World\'s a Stage
Upcoming Events04 MarMon, 08:00 PM
NEARBY EVENTSPhil Lesh & Friends