This American private Ivy League research university is the third-oldest institution of higher education in the United States. Visit the history of this prestigious University with self-guided or guided group tours.
Ignite your imagination as you stroll the exhibits at this free art gallery. Explore art and artifacts from around the world, along with the finest in American paintings, sculpture and hand crafts.
Enjoy live performances, Broadway musicals, comedy shows and educational opportunities at this intimate, 1,600 seat theater. Behind-the-scenes tours introduce you to nearly a century of history here.
OTHER AREA ATTRACTIONS TO VISIT DURING YOUR STAY
- Long Wharf Theatre - New Haven, CT
- Peabody Museum of Natural History - New Haven, CT
- East Rock Park - New Haven, CT
- Beinecke Library - New Haven, CT
- Beardsley Zoo - Bridgeport, CT
- Maritime Aquarium - Norwalk, CT